People can be related to multiple Companies and Accountability Policies. See Overview and Record Model for further details.
Access Permissions are assigned to People based on membership in System Groups.
- Reseller: The broadest user; has access to all records and administrative permissions to entire system.
- System Owner: Has access to all records on the system and most administrative permissions.
- Accountability: Has administrative permissions to Companies and ACLs assigned to the relevant Accountability Policy.
- Company Owner: Has administrative permissions only to the related Company.
- Autofix User: Can run Autofix review on blocked pages.
- Overblock User: Can submit blocked pages for Human Review.
- Report Viewer: Can login to console only to view Report Archives of the related Company. No other administrative permissions are included.
- Media Viewer: Can add and view new Classified Media to Media Room.